Tips & Tutorials
So you decided to take your business or organization to the next level with iDecide…
That’s awesome, but what do you do next?
We’ve got your back!
With this beginner’s guide on how to get started with iDecide, you’ll be sending presentations like a pro in no time.
How to login
- First, scroll down to the bottom of this page to watch the short instructional video
- Go to www.iDecide.com
- Click “Login” in the top right
- Login with your email and the password you created
- Enter the iDecide iD for the presentation(s) you’d like to use
- Enter ONLY your username or website URL when prompted. (Ex: YourWebsite.com/Username.)
This will allow the system to send people directly to your site
Points to remember
- You can use as many different presentations as you’d like with your subscription. Just enter the iDecide iDs
- Think you can build a better presentation? Click Here
- Spamming is grounds for having your account closed without refund. Please Don’t Do It!
We’ve built tutorial videos to help walk you through the process of using your iDecide presentations.
Click on a box below to learn more about iDecide
- How are iDecide presentations sent?
Text, email, Messenger… any way you like! Just copy and paste the unique link you’re given.
- Can I post my iDecide instead of sending it?Yes! Using the Post A Link feature in your back office, you can post generic iDecide presentations on websites, in emails, auto responders, on social media… anywhere!
- Is there a limit on how many presentations I can send?No! Use iDecide as often as you’d like and as much as you’d like!
- What happens to my presentations if I cancel my account?Your presentations and any links you have sent out will be deactivated upon cancellation.
- How do I edit or delete contacts?Hover over the name and click the edit icon to the far right. Depending on your device, you may have to scroll down to see the DELETE CONTACT button.
- How do I text a presentation?Downloading the free iDecide App is the easiest way to text presentations to your contacts. Simply download the app and login using your existing account.
- Can I choose to receive text notifications on some, and email notifications on others?Yes! You make that choice for each presentation you send.
- How do I change my email, billing info, password...?Click “My Account” in the top right corner of your dashboard.
- What kinds of payment do you accept?We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We are also proud to accept Bitcoin for Unlimited Access Subscriptions!
- Do you offer a free trial?We do not offer a free trial to new users, but we offer a 3-day money back guarantee so you can try iDecide risk free!
- Can I upgrade my subscription?
- What is your refund policy?
- Can I cancel my account at any time?
- What if my payment won’t go through?
- Are there any setup fees?There are no setup fees or hidden charges with any of our subscription prices.
- Will my data be private and safe?
- Can I use my back office in a different language?
- Can I record and post iDecide presentations to YouTube or other streaming sites?
- Do you have an app?